As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The Black Beauty has become one of Channel Islands most popular step up boards. A replica of Tom Curren's famous 1985 Bell's Beach, Occy beating and world title winning board.
- Performance Surfboards
- Colour: Clear
- Rocker: Smooth yet highly responsive rocker that delivers exceptional speed on the face and control in hollow sections.
- Concave: Double
- Technology: Fibreglass
- Wave height: 0 -4 ft
- Skill level: Geared towards intermediate to advcanced surfers
- Rail Type: Wider in volume afor a sense of pure power and style
- Tail: Pulled in pin tail designed for long wide turns
- Fins not included
Board Size Guide:
|6'3"||18 3/4"||2 1/2"||30 ltr|
|6'6"||19 1/4"||2 3/4"||35.1 ltr|
|6'9"||20 1/4"||2 7/8"||40.1 ltr|
|7'0"||20 3/4"||3"||44.4 ltr|
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund