CHANNEL ISLANDS Biscuit Surfboard
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $100, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $100 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: Clear
- Construction: PU
- Fin System: Thruster with FCS, FCS II or Futures
- Suited Conditions: Weak/Mushy
- Break: Point and Beachbreak
- Wave Size: Knee to head-high
- Spray: Custom options available
The Biscuit by CI is a short and stubby tri-fin: the Biscuit design was developed with Rob Machado. Like Rob, the Biscuit rides free and easy in the smallest surf and catches waves like boards a foot longer. Order your biscuit 8" to 10" shorter, 1" to 2" wider and 1/2 to 3/4" thicker than your shortboard. Stock dimensions available in 5'2" to 6'4".
|5'4"||19 7/8"||2 3/4"||33.2L|
|5'10"||20 1/2"||2 7/8"||38.8L|