CATCH SURF Odysea 54 Special Tri Softboard
See Terms & Conditions page for full details.
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: White
- Fin System: Hi-Performance
- Hi-Performance shape with removeable tri fin setup for a loose but snappy ride
- Stiff dual composite core with triple maple stringers
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom
- Old-school PE deck with throwback design
- Limited collaboration model with Welcome Skateboards
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail
- Fins included
- Length: 4ft6
- Width: 19.75""
- Thickness: 2.5""
- Volume: 32L
The 54 Special has all the magical Catch Surf DNA packed tight into one high-caliber ripping board. This pint-sized shred stick is the love child of the Beater Original 54 and the Odysea Stump; making it a snub-nosed section killer. Blast an air or pack a pit, the 54 Special has you covered! The 54 Special has a deep entry concave and V out the tail; creating a nicely rockered rail with a flat center line. This provides excellent speed down the line, but super-responsive turning once the rail is engaged. The 54 Special is a step forward in design and performance that pushes the boundaries of what is possible on a soft surfboard. Big things do come in small packages.