CATCH SURF Odysea Classic Blair Conklin 45 Inch Boog Skim
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: Bodyboard/Skimboard
- Colour: Turquoise
- Size: 45"
- Blair Conklin Signature Model
- Custom Bodyboard Shape ideal for Skimboarding
- Specially Engineered Skim-Style Rocker
- Durable Dual Composite (DCC) Core
- Dual Maple-Ply Stringers!
- Durable HDPE Slick Bottom
- Old School Polyethylene (PE) Deck and Outer Rails
- Crosslink Nose and Tail Bumpers
- Custom Rolled Mini Crescent Tail
The Boog Skim is a specially designed bodyboard perfect for skimboarding yet still shreds for both stand-up and prone ripping! It's soft yet durable construction means less injuries and quicker learning curve when it comes to skimming! Designed by 3X Skimboarding World Champ Blair Conklin, this little beast is the perfect answer to summertime flatness all the way up to wedging shorebreak!