CATCH SURF Odysea 8Ft Plank Sierra Lerback Pro Softboard
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: Pink
- Fin System: Standard
- Special fin box that accepts any standard longboard fin
- Sierra Lerback signature model
- Durable HDPE slick bottom with bumper tail
- Stiff dual composite core with triple maple-ply stringers
- Old-School PE Deck with Throwback Design
- Suits all skill levels
- Tons of float and easy wave catching
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail
- 7.5 inch performance single fin included
- Length: 8ft
- Width: 23"
- Thickness: 3.375"
- Volume: 72L
Whether you like camping out on the nose or dropping a little knee on your turns, the Plank delivers that smooth old-school single-fin flavor with that same great LOG mega-float for wave hogging.