CATCH SURF Odysea 5Ft Stump Job Pro Tri Softboard
Item No. catch-surf-odysea-5ft-stump-job-pro-tri-softboard
Buy now, pay later with
SHIPPING & RETURNS
about our delivery options and how to return an item.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
* Click here for more info on our shipping options
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
* Click here for full returns policy
As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
The world-famous Odysea LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stump is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully-loaded with our new Hi-Performance quad-fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Jamie O'Brien pro model
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching
- Stiff dual composite core
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom
- Hi-Performance quad fin system with performance fins
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design
- Designed by Catch Surf in San Clemente, California, USA
- Length: 5'0"
- Width: 21.5"
- Thickness: 2.5"
- Volume: 36L