As surfboards cannot be shipped express and require a signature on delivery, please ensure your shipping address will be attended during business hours Monday to Friday.
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE
- Colour: White
- Fin System: Hi-Performance
- Hi-Performance removeable twin fin setup
- The original all-purpose, fully customisable shred stick
- Dual composite core with twin maple wood stringers
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance
- Old-school 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin
- A Limited Edition Model Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Catch Surf
- Requires surf wax for grip
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail
- Beater PRO model Keel fins included
- Length: 54""
- Width: 20.0""
- Thickness: 2.5""
- Volume: 35L
Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater will turn an average beach day into an epic tale of radness! The gnarliest Beater yet! All-new Original 54 PRO is built for next-level shredding with Catch Surf's new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive. Match that with custom-colored decks, rad graphic bottoms and you've got one bad ass shred stick! Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with the new hi-performance fin system and 4" Beater PRO model Keel fins.