CAPTAIN FIN CO. Npj Quartet St Fin
EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $4.99 for orders over $75, or $9.99 for orders under $100)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, FREE for orders over $75 or $7.99)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, $4.99 for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.99 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: 4 Fin
- Colour: Brown
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Compatibility: Futures
- Flex: Stiff
The Neal Purchase Jr Quartet es is part of our Limited La Especial Collection. It is a solid fiberglass layup. This template was developed by NPJ for maximum speed and control. "I was riding 70's Twin fins and decided to add two stabilizers to add drive and make a quad. Took a quarter inch off the base of the twin fin template I had and positioned the back fins in a cluster for tight driving turns... they are at 10 1/2 and 6 1/4 from the tail with the back fins 1/4 inch further in from the rail. The result generates huge amounts of speed rail to rail with heaps of hold..." - Neal Purchase Jr.
- Front Height: 5.7 Base: 5.4 Area: 22.09 Foil: Flat
- Quad Height: 3.4 Base: 3.5 Area: 8.91 Foil: Flat