BURTON Day Hiker 25L Backpack
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 for orders under $60, or $4.99 for orders over $60)
- Standard Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $7.95 or FREE for orders over $60)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- Standard Shipping (2-5 Days to metro areas, FREE for orders over $100 AUD, or $9.95 for orders under $100*)
- Tax Free Delivery (No taxes or import duties to pay on arrival for orders over $1000 NZD)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
- PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE RETURNED IF FAULTY OR THE INCORRECT ITEM IS RECEIVED.
- OUTLET ORDERS INCUR A $9.95* SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
30 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Christmas shop with confidence - extended free returns up until January 31st
- Full Price and Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - Cannot be returned unless faulty or incorrect item received
- Style: 25L Backpack
- Colour: Shade Heather
- Material: bluesign® Approved Polyester, PU backing
- Ideal for snowsports, every day use, hiking & school
- Zippered main compartment
- Dual side stretch water bottle pockets
- Overlapping front accessory pockets
- Fleece lined goggle/accessory pocket
- Adjustable hip belt
- Hydration compatible laptop sleeve, internal tablet sleeve
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Webbing board carry with moulded wings for superior grip & fit
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Moulded back panel with airflow channel
- Lifetime Burton warranty
Size + Fit Guide:
- Dimensions: 48.5cm x 30.5cm x 18cm
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 0.7cm
About the Brand:
Everything Burton does started in the mountains. From getting the most out of every journey to chasing snow around the globe, they've charged ahead to innovate and change the way people enjoy the outdoors since day one. After driving innovation and progress for over 40 years, Burton knows it's all about the journey. The product, community and the culture speaks for itself. The rest? Well, you just have to drop in and feel the difference.
When buying Burton products you are supporting a sustainable business. By 2020 Burton will have 100% Fair Labor Association compliance in their factories. Meaning every single person making their product works in safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly conditions.