- Style: Pillow
- Colour: Multi
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Cotton Canvas with black cotton piping
- Each individual cushion is inherently individual in character as sewn by hand
- Dry clean only
- Dimensions: 51cm x 51cm
An aggressive and brilliant surfer, Nat Young out-souled the country soul era! He epitomized the backlash against "the establishment" in both surfing and life. He was an icon of the grass-roots back-to-nature surf movement. He espoused the mantras of 'make it a beautiful life' & 'just by going surfing we are supporting the revolution' famously donating his prize money to the Australian Labour Party in 1974.
This cushion celebrates Nats love of farming, getting stoned, shaping boards in an old tractor shed, raising chickens and living with no phone, no hot water and no electricity. One of the original 'off the grid' guys as well as one of the centuries most influential surfers.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund