- Style: Pillow
- Colour: Multi
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Cotton Canvas with black cotton piping
- Each individual cushion is inherently individual in character as sewn by hand
- Dry clean only
- Dimensions: 51cm x 51cm
This charming & eccentric hand embroidered cushion celebrates the late 70's chapter of the worlds most 'in-sync' surfer Gerry 'Mr Pipeline' Lopez - the coolest surfer alive, the Ghandi of surfing! Famous for his Zen like approach to tube riding - his meditative stance and humble approach defined a new era. Embroideries also feature his wholistic approach to life... his ranch or 'fortress of solitude' on Maui, 'the Alo Moana carpark' staging area for the most progressive surfing the world had ever seen, famous spots he pioneered like 'Uluwatu', and 'G-Land', philosophies he asposed at the time such as 'let life be an anti contest' & 'the deeper you get the deeper you get' and his beautiful Lightning Bolt surfboards which were 'all about the energy'.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPINGNext day delivery to metro areas Australia wide*.
- Express Shipping (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Regular Shipping (1-5 Days to most areas, $9.95 or FREE for orders over $50)
- Bulky Item Shipping (1-7 Days to most areas, from $19.99)
- DHL Express (1-3 Days to most areas, $9.99 or FREE for orders over $50)
- DHL Express (1-7 Days to most countries, from $9.99 or FREE for orders over $100*)
100 day free returns*Not sure about your size? Worried about purchasing online? Not a problem!
SurfStitch offers free returns for standard domestic orders, so ordering is risk free.
Simply return any unwanted items in the condition you received them and we will gladly swap the size or refund your item.
- Full price items - 100 Days to refund or exchange size
- Sale items - 30 Days to refund or exchange size
- Outlet items - 30 Days to refund